Third Party Fundraising
What is a third party fundraiser? A third party fundraising event is when a business, organization, community group, school or individual plans and hosts a program or an event that benefits Jett Foundation. It is planned and executed independently of Jett Foundation and Jett Foundation’s staff.
Why should I do a third party fundraiser for Jett Foundation? Jett Foundation is a non-profit, and the critical work we do in the Duchenne community is completely dependent on outside donors. In order to continue providing education, resources, advocacy, and programs for the Duchenne community, we need you and your community’s support.
Want to fundraise for Jett Foundation but not sure how to start?
Below are just some ideas of the many ways that you can raise funds and awareness for Jett Foundation in your local community!
- Collect Donations: Set out collection canisters next to cash registers to encourage your customers to help you support Jett Foundation.
- Host a fundraiser: Host a benefit concert, a bake sale, a car wash, or an awareness campaign and donate the funds to Jett Foundation.
- Designate Jett Foundation as a beneficiary of your event: If your business or organization hosts an annual event that generates funds, consider donating a portion of the proceeds.
- Participate in a third party fundraising team: Join a team that supports Jett Foundation, such as Gals for Cal, Tri4Jett, or The Jett Endurance Training Teams (JETT).
Once you have established a plan for your third party fundraiser be sure to:
1. Download, review, and complete the Jett Foundation Third Party Fundraiser Information Packet, Guidelines, and Application.
2. Return your Third Party Fundraiser Information Packet, Guidelines, and Application to Jett Foundation.
3. Brainstorm ways to make your third party fundraiser for Jett Foundation as successful as possible!